We are the ‘controller’ of personal data we have collected about you as set out below. This includes personal data we use to verify your identity and confirm that you are at least 18 years of age (we cannot sell goods to you if you are below 18 years of age).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The information we gather on our site falls into two categories: (1) personal data you supply when you become a member, order, complete a survey, post in a discussion forum, post news articles, or provide your email address, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through zyzx.co or other websites we operate (‘Website’).
When you make a purchase, subscribe to our marketing messages or become a registered user, we collect personal data about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, username and password. We may ask you for personal data when you place an order for products or complete a survey. We use this information to process your order, perform and market the survey, respond to your request or to help improve our site.
When this type of personal data is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form of some sort or otherwise provide the personal data to us, for example in email or messages about your order.
If you access the Website through a social networking profile, we may collect, store and use the details of that social networking profile and any information contained therein in order to populate any forms you might wish to complete on the Website. We may also ask you to complete surveys and give feedback that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Marketing. We may contact you with promotions we think might interest you, as part of our market research, either by mail, telephone or email. If you are at a legal entity such as a company, the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests. If you are an individual, our legal basis is also our legitimate interests if you are an existing customer or provided your details while negotiating to become a customer, otherwise the legal basis will be your prior consent.
- Third Party Marketing. If you provide your consent and actively opt in to marketing from third party brands, we will share your postal address with the company that manages that marketing channel and you may receive mail from other brands in accordance with that specific channel.
- Telephone Calls. We may randomly monitor and record your calls for training and quality control purposes. If we do so, we will play a prompt alerting you to this before we start the recording. Such recordings help us to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service and maintain quality standards. The legal basis here is our legitimate interest in providing a quality service to you.
- Our Providers. We may also pass information about you to the service providers we use to carry out our services. In each case, we will have a written processing agreement providing appropriate and required safeguards for your personal data. Again, the legal basis here is our legitimate interest in providing a quality service to you.
- If all or part of our business is acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your personal data with the potential or new owners. If we do, we will ensure that we only share the minimum necessary and appropriate safeguards are in place.
HOW AND WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to know if we process any personal data about you and, if we are, with certain limitations, to a copy of that personal data. You also have the right to ask us to remove or correct any of that personal data that is inaccurate, to object to certain processing and to withdraw any consent you may have given us for any processing of your personal data. You also have the right to ask us to restrict processing certain of your personal data, to erase your personal data, and to ‘port’ certain of your personal data to you or another provider, provided in each case that we have such data and certain conditions are met.
You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
Our communications are designed to tell you about the benefits we can offer so that you have access to our best deals. We use the information we have about you to tailor the content and try to ensure that the offers are as relevant to you as possible. Under the Data Protection Legislation, this might qualify as profiling and you have the right to object to this.
You also have the right, at all times, to notify a complaint to any regulator such as the UK Information Commissioner, although we would welcome the opportunity to discuss and resolve any complaint with you first.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us via the details below.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
As a default position, we will only retain personal data for any statutory retention period, then a reasonable period (if any) for the above purposes. This is subject, for example, to any valid opt-out or withdrawal of consent where processing is based on consent, or other valid exercise of your data subject rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: LEWGA (BRANDS) LIMITED, 85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT